The Indus National School is not just an ordinary school which provides same set of subjects.
Our motto is to inculcate and encourage creativity and allow the child to decipher as many avenues he/she can discover.
Hence we provide variety of subjects under C.B.S.E. Stream.
- Graphic Engineering
- Multimedia and web technology
- Graphics design
- Fine arts
- Fashion studies
- Creative writing and translation studies
- Business studies
The policy of Indus National School is to allow questioning from the student creativity as well as experimentation together with class room teaching we make learning a holistic program for students.
We give our students
- Innovative teaching programs
- Student evaluation
- Remedial classes for weak students
- Student counseling
- Career counseling
- Interactive boards and Audio visual program
Every teacher and student at Indus is trained to gather knowledge from beyond their classrooms and not limit themselves merely to textbooks.
Our class room are eco-friendly with spacious and well ventilated environment apart from
basic C.B.S.E. subject which shall be the structural courses we shall also give general classes on
- Speech Development
- Reasoning Logic and Critical Thinking
- Auditory Processing
- Remedial Reading
Audiovisual Teaching Aids
- To make teaching process more effective.
- To Create interest in different groups of students.
- Involve intimation in objectives.
- Following child concerned learning process.
- Develop easy and understandable learning material.
- To include observation skills in students.
- Developing lesson plan and build interest.
- Sharpen communication capabilities.
- Making learning active with visual display.
- Class room interaction and discussion.
Under fine arts we have:
- Independent curators international fellowship
- Drama / Dance
- Visual and performing acts dept
- LCD Projector
- TV Computer
- Film Projector
- V.C.D. Player
- Virtual Classroom
- Multimedia Techniques
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty
- Exclusively designedstudy material
- Specialized teachers
- Remedial classes
- Special classes for students faring below 50% in semestrial exams.
- Psychology therapy in copying and learning.
- Prent and teacher interaction sessions for students below 50% marks regularly.
Separate Home Science skills for girls from classes 7th onwards.
- Table laying for different occasion.
- Personality grooming
A well equipped extensive library with a wide range of books, newspaper, journals, magazines, periodicals,
Internet facilities shall be provided and also international E-libraries shall be provided to students.
Computer laboratory is well equipped with internet and multimedia.
Language laboratory shall be equipped to cater to foreign language.
The audiovisual program shall be used to hone reading, writing and art of speaking skills.
Mathematics and science Olympiad along with various seminars on mathematics shall be given to students to participate in all interactive learning skills. Well equipped PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY LABORATORY is provided.
Extra Curriculum Activities