We would be happy to connect with you for enquiries regarding admissions. You may:
Indus National School, a co-educational school will follow a set pattern of schooling. Indus National School will commence its second session in 2018-2019.
- Every candidate must register with the school before appearing for the admission test. Prospectus-cum-Registration form for admission will be available at the school office at the cost of Rs. 200/- and also can be downloaded from the school website, duly filled form has to be submitted in school's office along with fee of Rs. 200/- (if form is downloaded from website).
- Applicants will have to appear for an admission test followed by interview. The date and venue will be intimated after registration. Parents should accompany the candidate at the time of admission test and interview.
A duly filled form available from the school or downloaded from website is to be submitted with a non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given in the form.
- A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last two years from the previous school.
The registration fee is neither adjustable nor refundable and is valid only for the specified academic year. Registration of a child is not a guarantee of his/her admission.
The registered children are required to appear for an admission test, which may be written or oral (as laid down by the School for different classes). The test will be held for English, Science and Mathematics.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child's performance in the test / interview and the availability of seats in the concerned class.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional quotient
- Family co-operation in working of the school and meeting the needs of the students
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
- The date of the result of the test / interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test / interview.
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.
- The name of the students who have been granted admission will be displayed on the notice board.
- Students who are given admission must submit the following documents before joining or the and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the 'Waiting List'.
- Submission of date of birth if not yet given.
- Report Card of the last class or promotion to the present class.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO if the child is transferred from other states.
- A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
- 4 passport size photographs.
- Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Voter's ID / Passport).
- In case the child is adopted, parents will have to produce attested copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority.